Helping You Sell Your Inn
Expert Guidance, from Valuation to Settlement and Beyond
You have worked hard to build your inn business and now you are ready to reap the rewards. Your country inn, resort, ranch, boutique hotel or bed and breakfast for sale is a unique property within a very specialized industry. Today, the market for selling hospitality properties is crowded and competitive. You deserve a knowledgeable team who will help you put your property on the market in the best possible position.
When you contact White Stone Brokers, your inquiry is handled in strict confidence. We will discuss your needs and outline the steps to selling your property – from assessment, to valuation, to marketing, to negotiating a successful sale. Many factors contribute to the value of your inn and setting the proper selling price is the key to a sale on your timeline. Our experienced team has a thorough working knowledge of the financial aspects of the innkeeping business and is ready to dive in.
How Will White Stone Brokers Help You Sell Your Property?
When you work with hospitality experts at White Stone Brokers, you are gaining a partner through every step of this critical process. From valuing the property to attracting the right buyer to successfully executing the sale, our entire team will be in your corner. With White Stone, you have experienced brokers and digital marketers working on your behalf:
- On-site, In-Depth & Professional Valuation of Your Business & Assets to arrive at a defensible listing price
- Full Page Listing on the optimized and highly ranking Whitestonebrokers.com website
- Dedicated Website for your property to use as a dynamic digital flyer
- 360 Degree Virtual Tour that showcases your unique property
- Dynamic Digital Offering Report to provide detailed information to buyers in a stunning flipbook
- For Sale Listings on Leading Hospitality & Commercial Directories
- Custom PPC (Pay-Per-Click) Campaigns on Google & Bing to drive qualified traffic to your property
- Professional Email Newsletters to an updated email list of prospective buyers & industry contacts
- Dynamic Customized Emails to hospitality investor groups & targeted real estate brokers
- White Stone Brokers Inner Circle membership with early access to a funnel of educated buyers
- Experienced Expert Consultation from the moment you reach out until a successful transaction is complete
A Marketability Assessment and Valuation is a comprehensive analysis of your inn business. Data from hundreds of independent lodging properties and factors such as location, condition, and financials are examined using an in-depth analytical process to determine your inn’s market value. This proven method helps correctly price your property.
Once you have listed your inn with White Stone Brokers, a strategic marketing plan is implemented. The goal is to drive as many qualified buyers to your property listing, while handling every inquiry with as much discretion as you require. Your full service inn, resort, boutique hotel or bed and breakfast for sale, will be listed on White Stone Brokers exclusive online portal in addition to other prominent websites, promising outstanding market exposure. Other marketing tools, both “virtual” and real, are also put into place
When a buyer makes an acceptable offer, the process of negotiating and completing the sale begins and White Stone Brokers is involved at every step. This includes preparing a profile of your property to present to potential lenders, and assisting buyers in finding financing. White Stone Brokers works to bring all the contractual details together, assuring a smooth transaction for you.
Eliot has a unique approach to marketing your B&B. His background in both innkeeping and inn sales provides a detailed and thorough checklist. He adds value and confidence to the relationship and the transaction. I was very pleased with his knowledge, work ethic and attention to detail.
Both the sellers and the buyers in this case benefited from your consultation on the inn’s operations from a historical and pro-forma perspective. Having run an inn for 15 years, you lend a perspective that can only be accumulated from years of “hands on” experience.
I want to acknowledge how wonderful it is to have the cooperation of an inn broker who shares our commitment to the industry and dedicates his career to serving others in the friendly, conscientious way you do.
I just wanted to say “Thank You” for all the help you provided over the past years…. your inn consulting and the advice that you gave me was extremely valuable and always right on the money. Without implementing your recommendations, I don’t think we would have sold our inn at the price we did